Ruminations

Posts about Books, Food, Current Affairs, Music and Movies.

Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Brihaspati - An Indian male living in the upper mid-west part of the USA. Lazy as they come, loves listening to Indian classical music and classic rock, bibliophile, oenophile, epicurean, rationalist, dabbles in existentialism and Indian philosophy, amateur tennis and table-tennis player.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Quarter-end pains - Updated

Ah... Its the end of the second fiscal quarter and things have gone haywire. Its Friday evening and I am fretting about all the possible weekend mfg. calls: desperate calls asking for help in meeting the stretch plans for system output, hitting inventory & scraps numbers, under-running base-cost and the whole gamut of coporate metrics.

I am sure no one reading this post cares about these but I had to get this out of my sysetm.

As I was afraid, there were many calls over the weekend but none required either Paavana or me to drive to work. Overall, it was a jolly good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home