Ruminations

Posts about Books, Food, Current Affairs, Music and Movies.

Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Brihaspati - An Indian male living in the upper mid-west part of the USA. Lazy as they come, loves listening to Indian classical music and classic rock, bibliophile, oenophile, epicurean, rationalist, dabbles in existentialism and Indian philosophy, amateur tennis and table-tennis player.

Friday, June 17, 2005

New Wines

It has been hard for me to collect wines. Whatever, I buy I drink promptly within a week or two. Granted, I can buy more but I dont have a cellar to store them. However, I have been on an accumulation mode and right now I have 4 bottles:
  1. My favorite Christian Moueix Merlot - 2000 Vintage
  2. A Sonoma county Pinot Noir - 2001 Vintage
  3. 2003 Garneros Pinot Noir - thanks to Sideways' influence on Paavana and a
  4. 2001 Maison Nicolas Cab. Sauv.
I am still not sure if I enjoy new world wines especially Californian Pinot Noirs. I will know more in a few weeks. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home