Ruminations

Posts about Books, Food, Current Affairs, Music and Movies.

Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Brihaspati - An Indian male living in the upper mid-west part of the USA. Lazy as they come, loves listening to Indian classical music and classic rock, bibliophile, oenophile, epicurean, rationalist, dabbles in existentialism and Indian philosophy, amateur tennis and table-tennis player.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Freako Jacko is Innocent

CNN.com - Jackson not guilty - Jun 13, 2005

Hmm, hopefully the drama is over. Although I don't watch CNN or the local news channels, I still had more than my palatable share of Jacko's trial. I am not sure if it was the fake white skin or irritatingly puerile voice of his I just can't stand this guy.

I am not going to attempt punditry here as to his jury-concluded innocence or possible guilt. Why? I don't care. I am tired of the stage managed celebrity trials where the case is won or lost in the airwaves as opposed to in a court-room. I am tired of sleazy trial lawyers holding press-conferences waxing lyrical about their clients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home