Ruminations

Posts about Books, Food, Current Affairs, Music and Movies.

Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Brihaspati - An Indian male living in the upper mid-west part of the USA. Lazy as they come, loves listening to Indian classical music and classic rock, bibliophile, oenophile, epicurean, rationalist, dabbles in existentialism and Indian philosophy, amateur tennis and table-tennis player.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Ruminations needs to be renamed

I was feeling pretty smug about having named this blog "Ruminations". I deluded myself with thinking that it was sounding suave, erudite and original. Little did I realise that there are many other bloggers who like to ruminate. I also remembered that rumination is one attribute of bovine beings.

Now I want a new name ......... I am in the process of raking my brains, turning the pages and clicking the mice to come up with a cool and seldom used name.

Suggest me a good one and I might even blogroll you :)

2 Comments:

Blogger tris said...

Hi Brihaspathi - Ramesh yeah ! he is the best isn't he?
Thanks for dropping in on my site.

Also from today's blogpost - an unflattering name but there was a paan called Special Sada.

When I started bloggin I thought I had various insights to share too but realized that many bloggers are like that..

still I am special because my ssentences have fewer typos :_0

6/29/2005 12:00:00 pm  
Blogger brihaspati said...

I agreeeee, Damn typos :)

All bloggers are narcissists, aren't we?

By the way, where do you blog from?

6/29/2005 04:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home